We understand it can be hard to choose a carpenter or builder. The obvious things you will probably consider include finding someone you can trust, who is reliable and who offers value for money. We agree these things are important.
But it is also vital to establish that they are both legally and technically capable of completing the job correctly and professionally - unfortunately anyone can call themselves a "carpenter" or "builder" without a single qualification or insurance policy. Also consider the worst case scenario - do you feel confident that they will stick around to take ownership of, and resolve, problems or will that mobile be on constant voicemail/turned off?
Word of mouth remains one of the best ways to choose a builder and we are proud that the majority of our work comes from personal recommendation or repeat business.
If you really are starting from scratch you will find most professionals will recommend that a good place to begin is the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) of which we are proud to be a member. This means that we have been vetted by the FMB through the checking of our work, our business operations and our financial credibility (ie: we know what we're doing and we do it well!). We also adhere to their Code of Practice and this, in conjunction with our own company ethos, helps to ensure first class service to all our customers.
But we don't need to blow our own trumpet - read exactly what some of our customers say here!
Why choose us?
Experience & Knowledge:
- 26 years experience within the building industry
- Full NVQ/City & Guilds qualifications to Advanced Craft level, plus HND in Building Studies (we know our stuff!)
- Members of the Federation of Master Builders (FMB)
- All tradesmen are comprehensively insured
- Our work is compliant with current building regulations/health & safety requirements and appropriate certificates are supplied
- Family business with owners who take personal ownership of your project to ensure it meets the quality standards you naturally expect
- Customer references and testimonials available
"Honest Pricing Policy":
- We provide detailed, realistic estmates which itemise exactly what is included
- We do not purposely provide a low quote to win business, only to double the final bill through "unexpected extras"
- Any additional costs will be discussed and agreed with you prior to work commencing
- We are not tied to using any particular manufacturer, product or builder’s merchants for commercial reasons. You can be assured that our suggestions are impartial and based upon your requirements not our profit margin!
Commitment to Excellent Service:
- Adherence to the Federation of Master Builders (FMB) Code of Conduct
- Majority of work is repeat business and personal recommendation
- All tradesmen are smart, courteous and treat you and your home with respect
- We arrive promptly and work full days
- All clients are requested to complete a feedback form upon completion so we can monitor our performance and your satisfaction
- We endeavour to return all telephone calls and emails within one working day
We predominantly operate within the Warwickshire, Leicestershire and West Midlands region including Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth, Stratford Upon Avon, Leicester, Narborough, Lutterworth, Coventry, Rugby, Solihull, South Birmingham and surrounding villages.
Contact us now for your free no obligation estimate or chat:
Telephone: 07756 243504
We look forward to hearing from you!